Fred’s room is our largest suite. Configured either as a Super King double or 2 king singles, the suite comprises the bedroom, a private lounge, and a large bathroom. The fold-out couch in the lounge can be used as a separate bedroom should you wish to accommodate another adult or child. However, this will lessen everyone’s comfort and make the space tight!
Fred’s suite has the following amenities:
- For your protection all our mattresses have Miteguard covers
- 500+ threadcount sheets
- Feather and synthetic pillows
- Electric blanket in winter
- Clock radio
- Large bathroom
- Egyptian cotton towels, hair dryer and locally made natural soaps
- Heater in winter
- Free wi-fi internet up to 50 MB daily. Should you require more air time you can purchase
- Organic tea and coffee making facilities in the shared entrance area
- Fresh organic baking or home made chocolate daily
Please note that we have chosen not to have private TV’s in the rooms. We do however have TV and DVD available in the shared lounge.
Even though we love cats, we realise that some people are allergic to them. Tia has not been allowed access to the Bed and Breakfast part of our home and the rest of the house is vacuumed with a Hepa filter several times a week to keep the cat hair to a minimum.
If we have no availability on the dates you require, we recommend you book with another Quality Assured member of the Bed and Breakfast Association of New Zealand. Click here to go to our regional listing page: www.bedandbreakfastnelsontasman.co.nz
If you are also seeking B&B accommodation in other parts of the country then please go to www.bandbassociation.co.nz for a comprehensive list and links to Quality Assured B&B’s through out the country.