Fred’s room is our largest suite. Configured either as a King double or 2 king singles, the suite comprises the bedroom, a private lounge, and a large bathroom. The fold-out couch in the lounge can be used as a separate bedroom should you wish to accommodate another adult or child.
Fred’s suite has the following amenities:
- For your protection all our mattresses have Miteguard covers
- 500+ threadcount sheets
- Feather and synthetic pillows
- bath robes
- Clock radio
- Large bathroom with power shower and separate bathtub
- Fluffy Egyptian cotton towels, hair dryer and locally made natural soaps
- Free wi-fi internet up to 20 MB daily. Should you require more you can purchase more air time
- Organic tea and coffee making facilities in the shared entrance area
- Fresh organic baking and/or chocolate dipped dried fruits from our orchards
- Fresh flowers from the garden
Please note that we have chosen not to have private TV’s in the rooms. We do however have TV and DVD available in the shared lounge. We solicit your views on the current set up.
Even though we love cats, we realise that some people are allergic to them. Tia has not been allowed access to the Bed and Breakfast part of our home and the rest of the house is vacuumed with a Hepa filter several times a week to keep the cat hair to a minimum.