Max’s Room is our smaller bedroom and ensuite overlooking the gardens and shaded by an ancient oak tree. There’s a private deck area with seating and entrance to your room.
Max’s room has the following amenities:
- Comfortable queen size bed
- For your protection all mattresses have Miteguard covers
- 500+ threadcount sheets
- Feather and synthetic pillows
- Clock radio
- Modern ensuite
- Fluffy Egyptian Cotton towels, hair dryer and locally made natural soaps
- Free Wi-fi internet up to 20 MB daily. If you need more air time you can purchase
- Organic tea and coffee making facilities in shared entrance area
- Fresh organic baking daily and/or chocolate dipped dried fruits from our orchards
Please note that at this stage we have chosen not to have TV’s in the rooms. We do however have TV and DVD available in the shared lounge. We solicit your views on the current set up.
Even though we love cats, we realise that some people are allergic to them. Tia has not been allowed access to the Bed and Breakfast part of our home and the rest of the house is vacuumed with a Hepa filter several times a week to keep the cat hair to a minimum.