Max’s Room is our smaller bedroom with ensuite overlooking the gardens and shaded by an ancient oak tree. There’s a private deck area with seating and entrance to your room.
Max’s room has the following amenities:
- Comfortable queen size bed
- For your protection all mattresses have Miteguard covers
- 500+ threadcount sheets
- Feather and synthetic pillows
- Electric blanket in winter
- Electric heater in winter
- Clock radio
- Modern ensuite
- Egyptian Cotton towels, hair dryer and locally made natural soaps
- Free Wi-fi internet up to 50 MB daily. If you need more air time you can purchase
- Organic tea and coffee making facilities in shared entrance area
- Fresh organic baking daily or home made chocolate goodies daily
Please note we have chosen not to have TV’s in the rooms. We do however have TV and DVD available in the shared lounge.
Even though we love cats, we realise that some people are allergic to them. Tia has not been allowed access to the Bed and Breakfast part of our home and the rest of the house is vacuumed with a Hepa filter several times a week to keep the cat hair to a minimum.
If we have no availability on the dates you require, we recommend you book with another Quality Assured member of the Bed and Breakfast Association of New Zealand. Click here to go to our regional listing page: www.bedandbreakfastnelsontasman.co.nz
If you are also seeking B&B accommodation in other parts of the country then go to www.bandbassociation.co.nz for a comprehensive list and links to Quality Assured B&B’s through-out the country.